To download Visualize Brochure Click HERE
Download Visualize Report 2019 HERE
Download Visualize Portfolio HERE
To Sign up /Register for Visualize Programs Click here
To Sign up / Register For Visualize Residence Click here
Visualize Season Finale pictures Click here.
For Inquires please contact: 0704 111 276 /0700 105 358 (Whats-app)
Visualize Uganda organizes fun filled outdoor learning experiences for all age groups, from scholars to organisations and corporate companies. Our most thrilling experiences include, the day and residential digital media camps , Team building camps , Road trips and customized up skilling on various topics .
Our digital media camps have a a component of film-making, Video editing,photography concepts, high end digital communications, online tools and digital documentation. The participants go through the entire film making process in just five days from concept development to Production and some of the topics covered include; Visual Storytelling,Script writing, production design, camera operations (settings,shots and angles,composition, light triangle) and video editing with professional software. The advanced students do a dive into dynamic video editing, special and visual effects, graphics design ,lighting,sound Technics and short film/Documentary production.
OUR ACTIVITY SCHEDULE FOR 2020
|Digital Media Camp||20 Apr- 25 Apr 2020||Open- Enrolling|
|Digital Media Camp||22 June – 27 April 2020||Open- Enrolling|
|Road Trip to Kisoro||27 Aug – 30 Aug 2020||Open-Enrolling|
|Road Trip to Fort Portal||28 Oct- 31 Oct 2020||Open -Enrolling|
|Art-Reach Youth Camp||Pending||Pending|
|Visualize Residence Program||Pending||Pending|
- -Register and pay participation Fees. (Required) Dates of payment shall be communicated.
- -Young Women and teenage girls are strongly encouraged to apply.
- -Ability to read and write. ( We have a special provision for differently abled people)
- -Creative Writing is an added advantage.
- -Have a functional or working laptop. (Required but not a limitation)
- -Scholars and Non scholars are encouraged to apply
- -Media and ICT background is an added advantage
- -Performing and creative artists are encouraged to apply
- -Working for a nonprofit or charity is an added advantage. ( Highly encouraged to apply)
- -Be willing to share, create, learn ,engage and connect. ( in celebration of diversity and inclusiveness)
- -Ability to attend the program from the start to the finish date.
Other Activities Include:
- Stunning Camp fire sessions
- Team building and mind games
- Challenge valley and Hikes
- Entertainment and fun
- Charity walk and All4love village outreach.
- (Giving back to the community where the camp site is located
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST
- Change clothes
- Open and closed shoes
- laptop and headphones if any
- Notebook / Journal
- Prescription medicine if necessary
- Camera / media accessories if any
- Bedcover / sleeping bag/bed sheet
- Mosquito repellant
- Jacket/Jumper/Rain coat
- Flash Light/Torch
- Personal Tent if any
DIGITAL MEDIA CAMP
DAY ONE, in the mornings, participants take their main Writing and Directing Classes. In Writing Class, they generate ideas, learn fundamentals of three-act structure, and work on their scripts. In Directing Class, they learn the basics of film language, camera placement, angles, shot construction and composition.
DAY ONE AND TWO afternoon, Participants will take a technical camera class, in which they learn how to operate the DSLR cameras they will be using on their shoots. After in-class demonstrations, they conduct shooting exercises and then come back to review their footage.
DAY THREE, Participants will be working on their short films. They will be divided into groups and each team member will be assigned a role to perform. They will be issued with Cameras, sound equipment and lights if necessary. All the shoot and direction shall be supervised by a professional instructor who will help them achieve their desired project.
DAY FOUR, students have their first Editing Class. The editing facilitator gives a demonstration of adobe premiere pro software and then the participants cut their film project under the direct supervision of their instructors. Extra editing time is available for those who need it.
DAY FIVE, Participants put the finishing touches on their films before having an in-class critique. That evening, the whole camp gathers to watch the final “Showcase Screening” of all the completed participant films.
DAY SIX : Closing ceremony. All participants shall be awarded a certificate of training .